Sunday, April 15, 2007

Rafael Soriano

Rafael Soriano
By Chipperboy1
Just wanted to write a quick editorial that I had in mind that I didn't want to forget.Rafael Soriano looks like the most impressive Braves pitcher so far. The way he handled the Mutts today was impressive, and not just him setting them down 1-2-3 in the 8th inning. The way he looked when he threw the ball, the way he throws it with such ease, makes me think that we have a future star here in Atlanta. The trade that sent Horacio Ramirez to Seattle for Soriano looks like an absolute robbery with John Schuerholz as the bandit. Soriano has the stuff and pitching style that makes me, Bobby Cox, and everybody else in Braves-Nation, drool at, and he does it with such composure and style. I honestly do not think that the label that Soriano had bestowed upon him last year by some experts as the AL's best Setup-man was undeserved. The way he looked today made me feel that we have a future closer on our hands here in Atlanta.Comments are appreciated and welcome.My full recap is coming soon.Is there a way to move a pic of Soriano to the side of this article?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home